[GCompris-devel] Release GCompris Qt 0.23

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Nov 16 09:39:53 UTC 2014

Le 16/11/2014 10:19, JAZEIX Johnny a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I just tried to test the linux installer on a newly installed ubuntu
> but it didn't work because the ubuntu was in 32 bits and the installer
> is 64 bits. For 32 bits systems, do we also provide a linux version ?
> On a 64 bits system, it works fine on my computer.
Hi, this is good to know. as it works fine, I think this is a cheap and
easy option to distribute it on Linux until we are ready to replase the
Gtk+ version in the distro which will take another year. For now this
was just a test on my computer. If we want to go further we may want to
add this in the build process. We have to ask our KDE friends if we can
rely on their Jenkins to build this.

> For the extra-cmake-module, is it possible to make it an optional
> dependency ? If it is only used for translators, I think devs should
> not have to install it.
Big YES. I have not looked at how to do that, feel free to patch it.