[GCompris-devel] [gcompris-devel] Release GCompris Qt 0.23

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 09:19:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just tried to test the linux installer on a newly installed ubuntu but
it didn't work because the ubuntu was in 32 bits and the installer is 64
bits. For 32 bits systems, do we also provide a linux version ?
On a 64 bits system, it works fine on my computer.

For the extra-cmake-module, is it possible to make it an optional
dependency ? If it is only used for translators, I think devs should not
have to install it.

Johnny