[gcompris-devel] Development switches to CMake

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon May 19 15:39:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thank you for improving what I first did.

To complete the mail, we didn't use KConfig for storing preferences because
compilation for Windows and MacOS were not easy to do (even using CMake).

Instead, we used QSettings provided in Qt which does the same and there is
no other dependencies than Qt and CMake.

The provided settings for now are the fullscreen mode, a language box (need
to re-run GCompris to have language change) and enabling sounds.