[gcompris-devel] Development switches to CMake

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue May 20 20:28:11 UTC 2014

Le 19/05/2014 17:39, Johnny Jazeix a écrit :

> The provided settings for now are the fullscreen mode, a language box
> (need to re-run GCompris to have language change) and enabling sounds.

Hi,

And now there is a new option to select if we want the virtual keyboard
of not. It will be possible to have the virtual keyboard on / off on
mobile and on desktop to suit any kind of needs.

This option should be set on by default on mobile and off on desktop. We
have a technical issue on this as we don't know yet what is the best
approach to access object in Qml and in C++. In this case, we need to
find a way to access ApplicationInfo from ApplicationSettings.