[gcompris-devel] whattime activity

Kesha Shah kesha.shah1106 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 22:31:27 UTC 2014

Hi Bruno,

I am not sure we really need to have this level, maybe this information

could be moved in the help.

More important, all the graphism in GCompris  must be under a GPL
compliant license. I saw no mention to where you got the images from.
Concerning the graphic theme, I suggest to use the same as the clockgame
activity.

Done . Removed all images I had used and implemented the same graphic as
clockgame activity.

It misses a label beside the 2 text entries to let the children know
what each one means (hour / minute)

Labels added.

I am wondering if it would not be easier to extend the current clockgame
activity to have a mode where the needles are fixed and the children
must enter the time.

I first though of extending the same clockgame, but it was written in C as
well as the entire concept of adding labels and not moving the needles
would be different to implement as in this case. According to me, a new
activity is only apt for it. Moreover, it looks more clean and I have used
almost the same layout as clock-game activity, so the students won't get
confused also now.

Kindly pull it now from
https://github.com/keshashah/GCompris/tree/ks-whattime .

Is there any lang activity from