[gcompris-devel] whattime activity

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Jan 12 01:52:07 UTC 2014

Le 09/01/2014 23:31, Kesha Shah a écrit :
> Kindly pull it now from
> https://github.com/keshashah/GCompris/tree/ks-whattime .
Hi,

You forgot to commit the image whattime/gcompris-clock.svgz. I was
expecting the needles to look like the one in clockgame (they are not
staight line) and I don't see the hour / minute numbering in the python
code. Like I said it must really look like clockgame and must change
depending on the levels.

Please remove your third level that displays statistics we never do that.

Also the text entry should be replaced by non gtk widgets. gtk widget
does not integrate well, for example they are displayed on top of the
help window. As an example you can look at the "enumerate" activity.

> Is there any lang activity from
> http://gcompris.net/wiki/Language_Learning<http://gcompris.net/wiki/Language_Learning#Hobbies>
> yet
> to be implemented ?

I just updated the page to the latest status on this.