[GCompris-devel] Moving GCompris data to share

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 07:53:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks Trojita to have a python script working nice (once svn is
installed :p) that gets all the translations files.

I didn't take a look to see how it's named in other KDE projects but
feel free to change the target names. I used these two because we used
them before and I didn't really think too much after.

Some other ideas :
make po, make getSvnTranslations,  to get the po from svn
make qm, make translationsFromPo to build them.

Johnny