[GCompris-devel] Moving GCompris data to share

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Thu Dec 4 21:07:48 UTC 2014

Le 03/12/2014 10:39, Johnny Jazeix a écrit :
> I also restored the BuildTranslations and UpdateTranslations.
> The first one uses the script adapted from the Trojita project to get
> all the po files from the svn and set them in the po/ folder under the
> source directory.
> The second one converts the po files to qm files and moves them to the
> good directory.
Hi,

Thanks for having taking care of that, it works like a charm.

I just have a little problem with the name it confuses me. I was
expecting BuildTranslations to build them and put them in the build dir
and UpdateTranslations to update them from the KDE subversion.

That said, if it is named like this in other KDE project I will get used
to it.