[GCompris-devel] Moving GCompris data to share

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Dec 7 16:49:06 UTC 2014

Le 05/12/2014 08:53, JAZEIX Johnny a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Thanks Trojita to have a python script working nice (once svn is
> installed :p) that gets all the translations files.
>
> I didn't take a look to see how it's named in other KDE projects but
> feel free to change the target names. I used these two because we used
> them before and I didn't really think too much after.
>
> Some other ideas :
> make po, make getSvnTranslations,  to get the po from svn
I like 'make getSvnTranslations'. It is clear in what it does.
> make qm, make translationsFromPo to build them.
I still prefer 'make BuildTranslations'. Not everyone knows very well
the translation process and just mentioning 'po' or 'qm' is not very
talkative. When you build you really expect something to be put in your
build directory so to me 'BuildTranslations' does what it says.