[GCompris-devel] Moving GCompris data to share

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:39:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

I pushed the moving of the rcc and translations folders to ../share.

So when we create a package (make package), we now have a structure like:
.../bin/GCompris (that we should probably rename to gcompris-qt ?)
.../share/gcompris-qt/rcc/
.../share/gcompris-qt/translations/

I also restored the BuildTranslations and UpdateTranslations.
The first one uses the script adapted from the Trojita project to get
all the po files from the svn and set them in the po/ folder under the
source directory.
The second one converts the po files to qm files and moves them to the
good directory.

Once you've run BuildTranslations , you need to run again cmake one
time so it knows the po files and it can create the UpdateTranslations
target.

I think I broke the macOS package (sorry, I can't test), can anyone
build the package and test ?

I noticed that there are missing dll in the Windows package, I'll take a look.

I didn't try for android but I think I didn't touch anything so it
should work as before.