[gcompris-devel] New activity to enrich the vocabulary

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Fri Jun 28 13:18:45 UTC 2013

Thanks Bruno!

I have another small question. How will the files be re-ordered? What I
mean with that is that, working from English, 'apple' for example turns
into 'ubhal' and therefore must appear under 'u'. Will that be based on
the sound file name or the translation in the po file? I'm wondering
because in some cases, for example 'eat' we have translated this as 'ag
ithe' (lit. 'at eating' which is the natural way of saying that concept
in Gaelic). If the re-ordering is done via the po translation, that
would end up under the letter A but it would be better under the letter
I. If the order is determined by the name of the sound file, that would
be easy, we could just name the sound file 'ithe'.

How will this work, anyone know?

Michael

25/06/2013 23:58, sgrìobh Bruno Coudoin: