[gcompris-devel] New activity to enrich the vocabulary

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue Jun 25 22:58:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

Sorry for my late answer. I just fixed the hedge.png image by replacing
the head with a female one.

For the others, I just asked Isabelle to request her graphic artist the
female images you mentioned: soldier, doctor, banker, fisher (on a
boat), chef, cyclist/cycle. And of course I asked to have a new chore
image with a male and a female in it.

For people working on a voice set, you can assume that we will have them.

Bruno.