[gcompris-devel] New activity to enrich the vocabulary

Fòram na Gàidhlig fios at foramnagaidhlig.net
Mon Jun 3 11:39:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

these are the ideas we came up with:

- chore: replace with an image that has 2 persons in it, male + female

- hegde/lawn: replace one of them with female

For the other images, either replace half of them with a female version,
or add the following female images to the existing images:

soldier, doctor, banker, fisher (on a boat), chef, cyclist/cycle

02/06/2013 10:14, sgrìobh Bruno Coudoin: