[gcompris-devel] New activity to enrich the vocabulary

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Jun 2 08:14:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks a log for your review. I got feedback from Isabelle who managed
to gather all these data on arts4apps. She has the contact with the
graphist who made all these images. She did pay the graphic artist for
this work.

I offered Isabelle to pay for some more images in order to fix the
gender issue.

Michael, Karin, could you please come up with a list of images to
create. I imagine that we can fix this with about 20 images. Once
completed I will forward the list to Isabelle.

Bruno.