[gcompris-devel] I want to translate gcompris.net webpage to Lithuanian

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Feb 10 12:04:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your proposal. The Web site is getting pretty old and it
should be refreshed. I plan to rework it to look like for example the
VLC one where every important points are on a single page
( http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ ).

Thus I don't want you to make you work on this at this point and make
you loose your time.

Bruno.