[gcompris-devel] I want to translate gcompris.net webpage to Lithuanian

Eglė Kriaučiūnienė egliuoka at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:49:25 UTC 2013

Hello,

I and my husband Mantas Kriaučiūnas are of the first Gcompris translators
to Lithuanian.

Now I would like to translate Gcompris.net webpage (its main information)
and the sounds to Lithuanian. It got a task in University where i study
pedagogics and want to do something useful for Gcompris. :)

I tried to look for information in http://gcompris.net/-Documentation,10-
and found info :
We also need your help to translate the user manual, wiki, web site, and
provide voices. To help on these items, you can get more information
there<http://gcompris.net/wiki/Developer%27s_corner>.

But when I went to http://gcompris.net/wiki/Developer%27s_corner  it was
not working. I got the page with info:

GCompris Wiki has a problemSorry! This site is experiencing technical
difficulties.Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.(Can't contact the
database server: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (111) (localhost))

Please give me the* instruction how to get the text of the webpage
(preferably in .po format) for translation
*
Sincerely, Eglė

P.S. I'm writing from my another email (not egle at akl.lt) as I forgot my
password there :(