[gcompris-devel] Camera theme for Google Summer Of Code 2012 for GCompris

Atri Sharma atri.jiit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 08:54:08 UTC 2012

Nice one.

I feel your focus is more on teaching the internals of camera to the
kids.Thats a good idea,but,in my opinion,we should explore avenues that
shall use the power of cameras and image processing for more interesting
activities e.g. using live camera input for creating funny
variations,or,asking kids to actually point out(using cameras) specific
shapes,which can be checked by computer whether the shape is correct or
not.
Regards,

Atri
*l'apprenant*