[gcompris-devel] (no subject)

Fadwa Komelmaz fadwa.komelmaz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 22:52:41 UTC 2012

hi
my name is fadwa komelmaz and i live in Syria.
as you know there is a civil war now and life vary hard, and there no
school no other activity for children, i was hopping that i could help my
brother children, (one of them suffer from Autism) using your program.
i don't know how to use linox, and the window copy is limited, so i was
hopping that you provide me with a complete copy, i don't have money to bay
the fee, and even if i have the money there is no way i can delver it to
you, it seem that my country is bloke from your list.
it look strange that Syrian people fighting for freedom and the Syrian
children need Excluded from your list.
fadwa