[gcompris-devel] Bug fIxing

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Mon Jul 23 22:48:05 UTC 2012

Le lundi 23 juillet 2012 à 16:26 +0530, kashish jain a écrit :
> Hello developers.I woluld like to work on some bug. Please assign me a
> bug.
> Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in GCompris but it does not work this way. I
don't know you and for sure won't assign you any bugs. It is up to you
to play around with GCompris, look at our wiki and our bugzilla and
decide based on your own interest what you can do for GCompris.

When you have an idea, feel free to discuss it on this list.

Regards,