[gcompris-devel] (no subject)

Chester Cressman CandGMachine at AgapeMail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:02:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

Ubuntu is free and very easy to use. If you have any problems, you will
get help on their forum. There are many other free programs very easily
available if you put a little effort into installing and learning Linux.
Just my opinion.

Chester