[gcompris-devel] Adding an activity

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Jul 15 10:29:36 UTC 2012

Le 15/07/12 10:37, Pajaani Soobrayen a écrit :
> Hi,
> I created an activity and made use of the codes from another
> activity(babymatch-activity). I replaced everything in the
> babymatch-activity folder into the sortcolors-activity(the activity I
> created) and then modified the C codes. It works if I use the runit.sh
> command. My problem is that when I install it, it uses the resources folder
> of the babymatch activity. So, I tried to change the names of the
> subfolders and in the makefiles, but I then get errors when compiling. What
> should I do, thanks?
Hi,

First, it should not be needed to modify shapegame.c to make a new
activity of type shape. There are plenty of examples, for example the
geography ones.

Concerning the compilation issue, without the source code and the actual
error, there is no hope to get any feedback.

Could you please describe the activity you are creating. Do you plan to
have it included in GCompris?