[gcompris-devel] Adding an activity

Pajaani Soobrayen sbrnpjn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 08:37:28 UTC 2012

Hi,
I created an activity and made use of the codes from another
activity(babymatch-activity). I replaced everything in the
babymatch-activity folder into the sortcolors-activity(the activity I
created) and then modified the C codes. It works if I use the runit.sh
command. My problem is that when I install it, it uses the resources folder
of the babymatch activity. So, I tried to change the names of the
subfolders and in the makefiles, but I then get errors when compiling. What
should I do, thanks?