[gcompris-devel] Gcompris Braille Activity

srishti sethi srishakatux at gmail.com
Thu May 19 06:46:16 UTC 2011

Hola GCompris ,

I would like to know while integrating an activity with Gcompris , why
am I getting an error : Config.status : make file is already configured
with ac_config.Though my activity is running fine in the /experimental
section in xml by issuing : sh runit.sh activity-name.

But as I remove this experimental keyword from xml file & assign a new
section to it like /braillle whose corresponding xml file I have added in
/boards & on applying these two commands : (trying to integrate it with
gcompris)
            sudo make install
            gcompris --reread-menu
I get a make file error.Would anyone let me know how should I do it ?

--
Thanks & Regards
Srishti Sethi