[gcompris-devel] [GSoc]Games + ReadingWriting

Alex Burghelea alexandru.burghelea at cti.pub.ro
Wed Mar 23 20:44:22 UTC 2011

Hello,

My name is Alex and I'm interested in participating as a student at GSoC
and work at Gcompris.
I am a student at the Polytehnica University of Bucharest in my second year.
And before i submit my application i want to discuss some ideas with
you, to get some feedback.
As seen from the subject i am interested in the Reading / Writing and
Games category .

At the games category i would like like to implement games like tick
tack toe, and dominoes
at the dominoes i think that i could combine it with the spelling and
writing case association.

Another game i'd like to implement is Dots and Boxes
(http://jocuri.clopotel.ro/Q7ij8IFL/Dots_and_Boxes/).

I think this game could have great potential in being integrated with
the Reading/Writing Category

Another game that is very

I have a question .
Do you look at the ideas presented on the ideas page as steps for a
"lesson" or as individual categories?

I look up to a collaboration with you.

Alex.