[gcompris-devel] Locate the region anomaly: district reappears in list

Sini Ruohomaa sini.ruohomaa at cs.helsinki.fi
Tue Apr 26 20:32:59 UTC 2011

Hi again,

Our toddler was throwing around Mexican districts in Locate the district
activity, and I noticed at some point that when Campeche was placed (on
its correct location), it reappeared (as the only district on the page)
in the left-hand list of unplaced districts. If I picked it up again
from there, it vanished from the map. This repeated a couple of times on
the same district, then toddler took over, and later when the page had a
couple more unplaced districts, the anomaly was gone.

That's all the testing I got to do on the phenomenon in peace, though,
sorry. :/

Still running that locally compiled Gcompris 9.6.1 mixed with binary
packages of version 9.3-1ubuntu1.

Best regards,

--Sini, intensive Gcompris user (or his mom anyway)