[gcompris-devel] Saludos...

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sat Jul 10 09:30:55 UTC 2010

Le samedi 10 juillet 2010 à 10:01 +0200, José JORGE a écrit :
> A Sexta 09 Julho 2010 11:57:06 Daniel E. Guerrero Ramírez você escreveu:
> > Eso es lo que necesito que me digan, como hacer la versión para
> > windows desde el código fuente. Yo tengo el código fuente y cuando lo
> > compilo funciona perfectamente con los cambios en Ubuntu, ahora quiero
> > hacer un archivo para Windows, cómo lo hago?.
> >
> I think you need to buy Windows and Visual Studio to build a windows version.
> Or maybe it uses MingW.

Yes you need Windows but no Visual Studio. The build process is somewhat
documented in the file README.mingw. The process in the header are
outdated but the chapter 3 is excactly what I am doing. The hardest part
is to get all you need from global_win32.mak.

> It looks like Bruno Coudoin is on vacation, he is the main developper who has
> done all the Windows builds.

Sadly not yet, it will be next week end for 3 weeks.