[gcompris-devel] Saludos...

"Ing. Daniel Eduardo Guerrero Ramí­rez" dguerrero at grm.uci.cu
Thu Jul 8 12:07:28 UTC 2010

Hi!!
I'm working with Gcompris. Exactly I'm developing a educational software
using Gcompris, or a leattle component. After study carefully the
source, and exactly de puzzle game (brainteaser), I did a component with
de pictures of my city, to make possible the kids of my region have and
experience with this plataform.

Unfortunately the schools in Cuba use Windows, by the reason of blockade
Cuba don't send mony tu US for any thing. Well, is a political thing to
find a solution to migrate Educational - Software to free software. We
are doing a leattle test with Gcompris. My congratulations for the team.

My necesity now is to make a new install-software of Gcompris with the
module I did. Then how I can do this? I repeat. I nead a new windows
gcompris'install program with my components.

Regards Daniel.

PD: Now I have the way to generate a .deb of gcompris to my Ubuntu sistem.

--
Ing. Daniel Eduardo Guerrero Ramírez
Departamento Especialidad