[gcompris-devel] Ukrainian translation for GCompris 9.0

IvOn onivan at mail.ru
Sat Jan 23 18:32:03 UTC 2010

Hello Bruno, again!

I've just compiled GCompris 9.0 on Ubuntu 9.10 codenamed Karmic Koala
and it seems to be working well with my new locale file.

The /proc/version is:
Linux version 2.6.31-14-generic (buildd at rothera) (gcc version 4.4.1
(Ubuntu 4.4.1-4ubuntu8) ) #48-Ubuntu SMP Fri Oct 16 14:04:26 UTC 2009

Ivan

IvOn написав(ла):