[gcompris-devel] Ukrainian translation for GCompris 9.0

IvOn onivan at mail.ru
Sat Jan 23 18:20:54 UTC 2010

Hello, Bruno!
At last I've completed reviewing the Ukrainian translation for GCompris
because it contained a lot of mistakes. It is happened so that I had
begun reviewing it before the 9.0 release. But I looked through uk.po in
GCopmris 9.0 package and it is almost identical to my PO file for 8.4
version of GCompris. The only differences are in some comments, and in
some word "#, fuzzy"   at the beginning of the PO file.
I hope it would fit well for the new and old versions. Please replace
the Ukrainian translation file with the new one which I've attached to
the email.
Meanwhile I'm trying to compile GCompris 9.0 on my box to check it out
how it works.
Thanks a lot!
Ivan