[gcompris-devel] gcompris 8.4.13 on windows - keyboard issue

denis denis.a.b at free.fr
Sun Jan 3 21:27:31 UTC 2010

Le 03/01/2010 21:41, Bruno Coudoin a écrit :

>> So my question is : does anyone know how to disable windows keystrokes
>> or keyboard shortcuts when running gcompris fullscreen.
>>
> I don't understand what you are willing to do here.

I wish that my kid plays with gcompris and does not (=cannot) do
anything else in Windows.

For instance, the "Windows" key (the key with the little "windows"
symbol) can start the windows menu and display the taskbar, even when
gcompris is in fullscreen mode.

It is quite possible that it is not specific to gcompris, but I think it
is worth to ask, and may have a general interest

Denis