[gcompris-devel] gcompris 8.4.13 on windows - keyboard issue

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Jan 3 21:50:18 UTC 2010

Le dimanche 03 janvier 2010 à 22:27 +0100, denis a écrit :
> Le 03/01/2010 21:41, Bruno Coudoin a écrit :
> >

> I wish that my kid plays with gcompris and does not (=cannot) do
> anything else in Windows.
>
> For instance, the "Windows" key (the key with the little "windows"
> symbol) can start the windows menu and display the taskbar, even when
> gcompris is in fullscreen mode.
>
> It is quite possible that it is not specific to gcompris, but I think it
> is worth to ask, and may have a general interest

I understand the issue now. We have nothing in GCompris to prevent this
and I have no plan to be so intrusive at the system level. On GNU/Linux
people configure their desktops to create a minimal configuration. There
are probably solution for this on Windows a well.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids