[gcompris-devel] Running an activity out from GCompris

Jaume Obrador obrador at espaiweb.net
Wed Feb 17 06:35:37 UTC 2010

Hi.

Thanks a lot for the answers. Bruno, I tried Ktechlab, that's exactly
what I need, I can't explain how I didn't find it before.

In that case, I think I will leave the project to enhance electric
activity, sorry, I'm too busy now to get in such a job.

By the way, for a future versions, I think the idea of José Jorge is
good, maybe use levels 4 or 5 to reduce components and add saving
functionality and extra output, like Ressistence. Maybe you can let it
in the TODO list.

Sorry to have been so confusing in the list and thanks a lot again.

Jaume Obrador.

El dt 16 de 02 de 2010 a les 23:28 +0100, en/na Bruno Coudoin va
escriure: