[gcompris-devel] Running an activity out from GCompris

José JORGE lists.jjorge at free.fr
Tue Feb 16 19:38:00 UTC 2010

A Terça 16 Fevereiro 2010 18:51:05 Jaume Obrador você escreveu:
> So my question now is, what's better?
>
> 1.- Modify full electric activity to reduce icons?
> 2.- Leave the original electric activity for small children and create a
> clone with reduced icons, and maybe other extras and pack it as a
> different activity? (It would be great to be able to save circuits, see
> Ressistence, as well as V and I, etc...). I will use it on high school
> students (14-15 year old).

As far as I've seen my son using it (4-5 years old) I feel we can continue
with higher levels :

- as graphics are svg, reduce by 10% the components size at each level change
- add the save circuit option, it's harmless for kids
- maybe only show V, I and Ressistence above level X ?

Making two very similar activities will give one more activity icon for almost
nothing?