[gcompris-devel] Running an activity out from GCompris

Jaume Obrador obrador at espaiweb.net
Tue Feb 16 17:51:05 UTC 2010

Hi! I'll be glad to share with you my changes.

I still prefer to pack myself this version you can install through
zeroinstall, so if you agree in the future, to include this changes in
the stable version, maybe I can take profit of that.

So my question now is, what's better?

1.- Modify full electric activity to reduce icons?
2.- Leave the original electric activity for small children and create a
clone with reduced icons, and maybe other extras and pack it as a
different activity? (It would be great to be able to save circuits, see
Ressistence, as well as V and I, etc...). I will use it on high school
students (14-15 year old).

Kind regards.
Jaume.

El dt 16 de 02 de 2010 a les 08:51 +0100, en/na Bruno Coudoin va
escriure: