[gcompris-devel] On track for 9.1 this Week End.

denis.a.b denis.a.b at free.fr
Tue Feb 9 22:19:37 UTC 2010

Today the gcompris 9.1.1 is in the offcial fedora "updates" repository.
I installed it and at first look I can tell:
- Great look though the black menus are a bit less "happy" than the
former red ones.
- Obvious big performance issue, it is quickly becoming VERY slow
everywhere after a few games.
- Absolutely no error message in the text command window.
- I could not test further on, since the delays are huge everywhere.
As far as I remember, the 9.0.3-fc11 was much better on performance
issues.

P.S.: I am 100% up to date with the current Fedora 12 repositories.
For information my PC is a 2.4GHz Celeron, 256Mb RAM, 32Mb graphic
memory. I switched from Fedora 11 to Fedora 12 a few weeks ago :-)

Regards,
Denis