[gcompris-devel] Paintings board modify

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Feb 5 20:07:01 UTC 2010

Le vendredi 05 février 2010 à 10:28 -0500, C & G Machine a écrit :
> Hello,
>      There is a painting or two that is inappropriate for my children.

Sorry for that.

> If I delete its .png files and related board.xml from
> /usr/local/share/gcompris/boards/paintings, will I cause problems? Or is
> there a better way?

It will work but there is a side effect, board.xml file must be in
sequence. We won't look at board 3 if board 2 is not present. So to make
it clean, you can replace you offending board by the last board at te
same level.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids