[gcompris-devel] First Windows version of GCompris 9

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Feb 9 21:48:15 UTC 2010

I made a new test on a brain new installation of Windows XP and could
not reproduce the major bugs you mentioned.

I made a new version called 9.2 this time that includes all the little
fixes we talked about. I also added a the USA states in the geography
country level. I made them in 2 levels, one with the states border and
the next sub level without them.

You can find the upcoming 9.2 in Windows binary form and as a source
tarball:
http://home.gcompris.net/bruno/

This is unusual to make these release private to the mailing list but I
am afraid to release on windows a 'too' broken version.

Unless I get blocking bugs, I will publish this release next Friday the
12th.

Bruno.