[gcompris-devel] First Windows version of GCompris 9

denis.a.b denis.a.b at free.fr
Thu Feb 11 20:23:26 UTC 2010

Le mardi 09 février 2010 à 22:48 +0100, Bruno Coudoin a écrit :

> I made a new version called 9.2 this time that includes all the little
> fixes we talked about. I also added a the USA states in the geography
> country level. I made them in 2 levels, one with the states border and
> the next sub level without them.
>
> You can find the upcoming 9.2 in Windows binary form and as a source
> tarball:
> http://home.gcompris.net/bruno/
>
> This is unusual to make these release private to the mailing list but I
> am afraid to release on windows a 'too' broken version.
>
> Unless I get blocking bugs, I will publish this release next Friday the
> 12th.
>
> Bruno.

I downloaded this 9.2 Windows version and tested it 5 minutes with the
123321 code + 1h in the hands of my elder son (6y old), and it looks
100% okay here. No major bugs at least, I think my son did not test
really everything, but no major problems for sure up to now.
(Machine: 512 Mb RAM, 128Mb graph card, OS = Windows XP Family Edition,
approximately up to date with windowsupdate)
Hum yes I think the game's comment does not match for the little girl
with the ball (penalty kicks)

Regards,
Denis