[gcompris-devel] GCompris !! Help me please !!!

Viviane Santana viviane.lsantana at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:54:29 UTC 2009

    Good morning to all,

        Sorry for send this e-mail again, but I have not return in my last
contact. I need your help because I need more details about GCompris. The
next few questions:

   - What tools do you use in the project?
   - How does it appear the need to implement new things or problems to be
   resolved? Teachers give suggestions on some forum and any voluntarily
   implements in latest version, is this?
   - Is there any place that store a list of requirements or improvements to
   be implemented?
   - How does the team distribute the tasks to develop the new requirements?
   - How is the communication between those involved in the project to
   resolve problems or inquiries about the project? Only by e-mail? Do you use
   some other tool? such as chat, video conferences, etc.?
   - How is the process of fixing bugs found and reported in bugzilla?
   - What can be improved or is lacking in the project?

Thanks for your help !!!

Regards.
Viviane