[gcompris-devel] GCompris !! Help me please !!!

Viviane Santana viviane.lsantana at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:38:44 UTC 2009

Good afternoon to all,

    I need your help because I need more details about GCompris. The next
few questions:

   - How does it appear the need to implement new requirements? Teachers
   give suggestions on some forum and any voluntarily implements in latest
   version, is it??
   - Is there any place that store a list of requirements to be implemented?

   - How do the team distributes the tasks to develop the new requirements?
   - How is the communication between those involved in the project? Only by
   e-mail?
   - How is the process of fixing bugs found and reported in bugzilla?
   - What can be improved or is lacking in the project?

Thanks for your help !!!

Regards.
Viviane