[gcompris-devel] GCompris release 8.5RC3

Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes fgguimaraes at teia.bio.br
Wed Nov 18 13:31:17 UTC 2009

Hi Bruno and everybody else,

Consta no registro %BC18423 do Livro da Grande Teia que,
em 18/11/09, Bruno escreveu o seguinte:

> Great, at least i'll be popular in Brazil ;)

You (and GCompris) are VERY popular here. :-)  It's a #1 choice between
teachers whom work with children.

> Translations are done through the Gnome translation team when there is
> one in place for the locale. If not I accept to commit the translation
> directly.

I'm working on translations via Gnome team here. And it's good to know
that my translation is 100%.  ;-)  And we're on string freeze now,
right?

> Hum, this is anoying to keep a such list up to date. In fact this is
> the role of the configure step to manage this. Perhaps our is
> uncomplete or wrong but this is where our efforts must be put.

Ok. Just one question about it. After running ./configure, one of the
options is:

Python plugin = no

and looking at the messages of ./configure, I found the following line:

checking for headers required to compile python extensions... not found

So, what headers do I need to compile python extensions?

Best regards,

Frederico
--
Linux User #228171
Debian-BR User #434

"Liberdade, essa palavra que o sonho humano alimenta, que não há
ninguém que explique e ninguém que não entenda." (Cecília Meireles)