[gcompris-devel] Delay code while playing gc_bonus_display animation

José JORGE lists.jjorge at free.fr
Thu Nov 5 17:06:35 UTC 2009

A Thursday 5 November 2009 15:46:22, julien forgeat escreveu:
> I have also considered that but I would have to make sure that 8.5
> compiles well on my target OS, I am mostly working with Gdiums, our
> current OS is a Mandriva 2008.1 port that runs GCompris 8.4.4 and we
> will have 8.4.9 in the next OS release. Is it difficult to port an
> activity from 8.4 to 8.5? Do you think 8.5 might have some
> dependencies issues with a relatively old OS?

I am using still Mandriva 2008.1, and provide more recent RPMS (8.4.13) of
gcompris for it : http://jjorge.free.fr/packages/ . Rpms are not signed, but
I provide SRPMS ;-)

I had a 8.5 branch compiling and working on this system, I think it still just
works by now ;-)

Between, why don't Gdium get upstream (Mandriva) updates? I have also tried a
Hercules eCafe, that didn't get any update ... this is bad!

José