[gcompris-devel] New subscriber

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sun Dec 13 02:07:38 UTC 2009

Le vendredi 11 décembre 2009 à 11:57 +0200, Elize van der Merwe a
écrit :

> I would like more information about setting up different users and
> groups in GCompris, so that I can receive reports about the kids and
> hand out reports to the parents every quarter (term).

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in GCompris. You can find an explanation on how
to use the administration feature here:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/index.php/Manual

Concerning reports, I am not sure to understand what you expect. We do
have a reporting system but I don't think it has any value beside
helping the teacher just after a learning session to see if a children
was in need for help. For long term trends I think the teacher should be
able to report the parent and doesn't need the computer for that.