[gcompris-devel] New subscriber

Elize van der Merwe elize at gosh.co.za
Fri Dec 11 09:57:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

I joined this list to receive information about using GCompris.  I am
planning on starting "computer classes" at my son's play school next
year (2010), preferably for the 4 and 5 year old kids.  I am also going
to start my son (3yrs) playing with some of the programmes, but at this
stage he is only interested in the graphics, not in actually
manipulating or participating in the game.

I would like more information about setting up different users and
groups in GCompris, so that I can receive reports about the kids and
hand out reports to the parents every quarter (term).

Thanks for this great programme so far.

Elize van der Merwe