[gcompris-devel] Followline activity on a TabletPC

Ronny Standtke Ronny.Standtke at gmx.net
Sat Dec 12 15:19:48 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I just installed Ubuntu-9.10 on an old Tablet PC, including GCompris-8.4.12
which is really an all time favorite for my kids.

Unfortunately, the followline activity is unusable on a Tablet PC because when
the kids follow the water pipe with the pen, touching the screen with the pen
simulates a mouse button press, which again makes the followline activity to
stop the water in the pipe.

The activity would be much more usable when the followline activity would only
evaluate mouse positions and ignore the pen/mouse button presses.

Unfortunately, as much as I am willing to provide patches, I am only able to
report bugs here...

Thanks for GCompris and all the improvements in the last years.

Regards

Ronny