[gcompris-devel] Version 8.4.2

Jacques Bon jbon at cafcom.net
Wed Nov 14 07:13:17 UTC 2007

Le Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:24:24 +0100
Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin at free.fr> a écrit :
> Can you run 'gcompris -D' and try running a python activity.
> Please report the error here.

You are right, this is a python/pygtk issue on my machine.

***************************************
No plugin library found for board type 'python:searace', requested by
'/usr/share/gcompris/boards/searace1player.xml'

 File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named gtk
gcompris: ! Python disabled: Cannot import pygtk modules

gcompris: We found a plugin with the name draw but is_our_board()
returned FALSE (type=python:anim)

gcompris: No plugin library found for board type 'python:anim',
requested by '/usr/share/gcompris/boards/draw.xml'

gcompris: opened module /usr/local/lib/gcompris/libpython.so with name
python

gcompris: Executing import sys; sys.path.append
('/home/jbon/home/jbon/.config/gcompris/Plugins//python');
sys.path.append('/usr/local/share/gcompris/python')

And so on... I have pygtk installed but maybe missing something in my
config (it's a home compiled pygtk).

--
Jacques Bon
http://cafcom.free.fr