[gcompris-devel] Version 8.4.2

Jacques Bon jbon at cafcom.net
Wed Nov 14 06:57:39 UTC 2007

Le Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:24:24 +0100
Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin at free.fr> a écrit :

> I just checked on gutsy and the activity you mention are all there.
> All these activities are python based. Perhaps there is something
> missing. Can you run 'gcompris -D' and try running a python activity.
> Please report the error here.

We don't speak about the same release. I have the pb only with the
8.4.2/Slackware, not with Gutsy. When doing ./configure I had the
message "pygtk installed, but no visible from python" so I bypassed with
--enable-py-build-only. So you're right, it may be a python-related
issue on my config. I'll check later.

Thanks for your advice.

--
Jacques Bon