[gcompris-devel] Version 8.4.2

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Nov 13 21:24:24 UTC 2007

Le mardi 13 novembre 2007 à 21:40 +0100, Jacques Bon a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> I did not really follow the list last weeks, nor use GCompris. I did
> today with the Ubuntu Gutsy version, and 8.4.2 under Slackware, for a
> teacher's "continued formation" (my english is awful !)
>
> About this release : many boards seems missing : geometry,
> numbermonsters, connect4 ? Maybe they are not ported yet with
> new development tools ? I

I just checked on gutsy and the activity you mention are all there.
All these activities are python based. Perhaps there is something
missing. Can you run 'gcompris -D' and try running a python activity.
Please report the error here.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids