[gcompris-devel] Australian Accent - (audio sound set)

José Jorge jjorge at free.fr
Tue Jul 31 16:03:33 UTC 2007

Campbell Barton a écrit :
> Sounds good, I posted a link to the a sample ogg in a previous mail,
> No problem recording all sounds (there wouldn't be much point otherwise).
>
> 2 more questions
>
> 1) is there a formal approval process for adding new sounds?
> 2) is there a list of words to read, or do we just follow the existing
> English OGG files?

1) As long as we don't have two australian sets, there nothing to choice
about. What may happen is that someone else do another set someday. This
day we'll have to vote ;-)

2) there is an utility to list all files that need to be done, in the
utils folder I think. Anyway, take the english list, as it is mostly up
to date, and has the same alphabet. Later you can try the tool.