[gcompris-devel] Australian Accent - (audio sound set)

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Jul 31 07:50:12 UTC 2007

Sounds good, I posted a link to the a sample ogg in a previous mail,
No problem recording all sounds (there wouldn't be much point otherwise).

2 more questions

1) is there a formal approval process for adding new sounds?
2) is there a list of words to read, or do we just follow the existing
English OGG files?

If some recordings have any problems we can re-recording them.

Waiting on the go-ahead to record the whole set. ;-)

--
Campbell J Barton (ideasman42)